Capture your loved one’s voice with an oral history interview before it is stilled forever.
I’m lucky that my great-grandmother, pictured below, was interviewed in 1974 at the age of 92. Today, I have the pleasure of listening to her soft, southern drawl more than 46 years after her death. She tells me in her own words what it was like to travel West with her family at the age of four in 1886, as well as other stories of her life.
“If you don’t recount your family history, it will be lost. Honor your own stories and tell them too. The tales may not seem very important, but they are what binds families and makes each of us who we are.”~~ Madeleine L’Engle
Our Oral History Interview Package includes:
- Initial contact to set focus of interview
- Delivery of a list of curated questions
- One-hour interview
- Digital recording of your loved one
- A photo of the subject taken on the day of the interview
- Transcription of digital recording
- Up to 4 additional photos of the subject taken same day
Coming in 2023
- Video interviews!
Interviews make a great gift for that hard-to-buy-for person! Contact me today to set up your interview.